Built for the professional, Pullman-Holt “PHC” floor machines include heavy weighted aluminum chassis, all steel planetary gearboxes and large frame, high-torque motors. The powder coated chassis assures it will last as long as the machine’s dependable components. Includes Drive Brush.
* 20 inch brush spread turning 175 rpm
* Dual Deadman Switch with Safety Mechanism Machine shuts off when operator releases trigger. Thumb operated safety latch prevents accidental start-up.
* 50 Foot Power Cord Covers large areas without changing outlets
* Dual Cord Hooks For convenient storage of power cord
* Adjustable Tubular Stainless Steel Handle with Start Latch Allows operator to adjust handle to any height by hand or foot
* Heavy Duty Motor Canopy Protects motor from impact or liquid spills and is corrosion resistant
* Non-Marring Solid Wheels For ease of transport and storage
* Cool Running 1.5 HP Continuous Duty, Capacitor Start Motor Professional grade motor provides long life (3 year warranty)
* All Steel Planetary Gear Box Smooth and quiet running (3 year warranty)
* Powder Coated Cast Aluminum Chassis with Non-Marring Bumpers Chip and corrosion resistant; protects machine, furniture and baseboards
Shipping: Free shipping in Chicago Area. Outside of Chicago area call for shipping prices.